2014 Interactive Guide(s)
The activities guide is now available in an interactive Flash format. A current version of the Adobe Flash plugin is required to view this format.
- Un parte de la guía de actividades está disponible en español.
Check out the current Activities Guide in PDF format. You can also view sections of the Activities Guide by location.
Looking for a hard copy of the Activities Guide?
To better serve the environment, the Park District no longer mails out its Activities Guide year-round. (Only the annual summer guide is mailed to area residents.)
A small number of guides are printed each term as a service to patrons. To receive a hard copy, visit any THPRD facility or any of the following community sites (guides expected to be available on or about April 1):
- Libraries: Beaverton, Bethany, Cedar Mill, Murray Scholls & West Slope
- Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Beaverton City Hall
- Washington County Visitors Association
- Beaverton School District Administration Center
This page was last updated on Monday March 31 2014 at 1:35 PM.